Tuesday, February 3, 2009



















So we just did this crazy P90X work out and Gabe is doing homework and like usual it is 1:30 a.m. and I am looking at old pics of the boys:( I am about to die because Landon is going to be 1yr and that makes me soooooo sad! anyway I just was running by some old pics Kelsey took! Kelseycallphotography.com(shes the best if you don't use her you should!) Anyway just a few to compare the boys at the same ages! Its awesome I have Kels cause I can do similar pics:) Anyway just a few.


Kinda crazy, I just thought it was funny!

8 comments:

Di said...

Those are so cute. It is crazy how different your two boys are, but equally adorable.

Western Family said...

Such cute pictures. That is a great idea to have Kelsey take similar picture of the kids around the same age. Landon has gotten so big and it is sad that they are no longer mom's little boys but turning into boys with personalities.

Kira Jay said...

Super cute pics!!! Your boys are so freaking adorable!

Brit said...

How fun to see their past pictures. Soooo darling!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

So honestly, I think you have the cutest babies on the plant! They are adorable!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Also, tell Kelly congrats on the wedding.

Tay and Teigan said...

Man your kids are so cute. I can't wait to hear about how the P90X thing is working. We need to stop playing phone tag!

Crystal said...

They are so cute! I remember those old ones of Kade...he's so grown up now! It goes by so quickly doesn't it! I love the pics...especially the one where Kade is peeing off the boat! hahaha