Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This amazing header!!!

Just wanted to thank my lovely sister Krissy who is amazing with this photo shop thing!! Ryan and Krissy are def way better bloggers than us~ We are working on better skills~ But Krissy made and put it on for me and I am so grateful! We both know it better if she just did it for me than for me to have to try to attempt to learn~ maybe in my next life when I don't have to work so much then maybe I can have time to be crafty. For now I just enjoy having great helpful fam!!!! thanks Krissy and Ryan (which Ryan I already for got how to add people on the side bar thing) how pathetic am I!!!~

3 comments:

Krissy Cotten said...

Glad you like it! Have a great week!

America said...

I love your header, and glad you added names to the sidebar, only GIRL, you left ours out.haha. Its ririeville.blogspot.com So there no excuses. Miss yall!

Tia and Cam said...

found you guys! the heard is very cool, and landon's birthday pictures are quite perfect!! lil cutie