Monday, November 30, 2009

December is HERE!!!!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving I was not very camera Happy... so No pics! I am so grateful for my whole family! We had 33 people! Gabe invited 3 of his students and the rest was Family! I love having a HUGE family! and that wasn't even everyone... I am grateful for our health! Health is everything! I am grateful for my Heavenly Father! I am grateful for my Friends, I have so many more things I am grateful for!
Krissy was sweet and made this cute card! She is way more on top of things than I am! I love the holidays! I love Christmas! I love my tree! Glitter is all over my house. Landon finds it very fun to try to rip all of the ornaments off...... no one else has that problem right?? Its cute though because Kade tells Landon "no no .. Wandon" He still can't say his L's. It sure is cute though. Its nice they are really playing well together lately.... But no not ready to have another one yet.... Landon is jumping out of his crib every night the other day he did it over 60 times before he finally gave up! I know I need to put him in a big boy bed ..... but I guess that means that would be my baby being a BIG boy not my BABY!!!! waaaaaa! I thank the Lord everyday for my three sweet boys (Gabe included)! Well we hope everyone has a great December!


2 comments:

Kira Jay said...

That picture is adorable! You have the cutest family! Did you take that in Destin?

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Cute Christmas card. It will make me super jealous when I get it in the mail and there is 2 feet of snow on the ground. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving with your awesome family.