Friday, December 4, 2009

IT'S a Texas Miricle

It SNOWED!!!!!!! Two years in a row! This is our House with snow for the 2nd time ever!
This is Lefty the snowman Gabe, Kade, Landon, and Grandma Karen made!!!!


The boys kept watching in amazement out the window~~~It snowing!!!!

Gabe said Landon kept saying COLD COLD COLD!!!!! Kade loved the snow but not Landon so much:)


The dogs Loved it! They probably wished I didn't shave them a couple weeks ago!



Grandma and her cutest Grandsons(for now at least)

And this is the snow in action and Kades swinging skills hes picked up the last few weeks! Pumping his legs! Unfortunately I was working! But thank goodness Gabe is so good to always pull out the camera!!!

Well Who knows when it will snow next but that was a Big surprise! But I'm really ok if it never returns for this year! I live in Texas for a reason!!! I like shorts and flip flops on Christmas Day! LOL!!!

5 comments:

Kira Jay said...

How fun! Your Christmas tree is so pretty!! Kade is a pro at swinging! So Cute!

Tay and Teigan said...

Yeah snow is fun when it's not every day for 4 months! Such a Christmas treat and to make your cute house even more festive :). Hope you are having a wonderful holiday so far! xoxo

America said...

Man, we miss this Clark Crew! I'm so glad I got to read through your sweet posts, you do have a lot to be grateful for with such an adorable family. Well, when I saw you last wed. no news had come, then Sat. around midnight, John went out for snacks and after I said I wanted Funyuns and skittles, and threw in a pregnancy test too. They were both positive!

annette said...

Looks like they had fun and your tree is beautiful! Kade was great at Phoebe's party, he behaved so well and it looked like he had a great time! We're glad he could attend. Have a great Christmas girly!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Wow it really did snow again. How fun for your kids. That is sure an awesome snowman. How big was it? 3 inches tall?