Monday, September 29, 2008

Rockin The Tramp


Today was my day off. We didn't get a whole lot done that we wanted to do but we played at the park with Kylee and Summer,went on a bike ride, took little Sara Giles a chocolate cake(made by Kade)and fixed our trampoline that thanks to hurricane IKE flew into pieces all over our yard. Kade and Gabe were cleaning it off and bounced all around i just caught the end of it. they were soooooo cute!






So I'm mot sure exactly what we are supposed to put on here I need to get my pics from Kelsey that she has taken. She is amazing by the way! anyway I am just going to just put a few of my favorite pics of the kids lately for those of you that never get to see my Little cuties.

5 comments:

Kira Jay said...

Landon and Kade are two of the cutest boys ever! (They do have very good looking parents tho so its not too surprising!)Love and miss you guys!

Monique and Michael said...

You and Gabe seriously need to populate the earth with tons of boys for all the girls out there. You guys make the cutest boys EVER!!!

Kelsey said...

YEAH- BLOGGERS! We are so excited you are here to stay. Take off this word verification! I hate it! ha ha! Boys are WONDERFUl. You do make the cutest ones ever.

Tay and Teigan said...

What! You are bloggers and I have not been informed? Yay! Seriously though, you should make babies and sell them because you are really good at it. They are seriously two of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Love you and miss you tons.

CHMomma said...

jen your kids are so flippin cute! im so glad i found your blog!