Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My neighbors think we are white trash!

My neighbors probably think we are so white trash but I love a good day off to end up out side stripped down kids in the water hose! My neighbor kid came over and said "hey... last time you had those girls over they did that too!" It was soooo funny! Kade and Landon Love Kylee and Summer! They all LOVE the hose and Yes they do like to strip down! I love being outside in Houston weather and just playing in the water! So Gabe and I were mowing taking turns(Gabe did Most:) and Landon thought he would take a ride! It was soooo funny! They all cheesed it up for me! I wish they would do it when they had their clothes on!!!! But the WHITE trash way is the best way! I have never seen so many blue eyes! We love the Call girls!





2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thanks again for taking them. You are the best! And you already blogged on the day it happened? Are you feeling ok? What are the girls reaching for in that last picture with Kade? LOL! Love you guys, too!

Kira Jay said...

I know I say this all the time but your boys are so adorable! Love the picture of Landon helping Gabe mow the lawn!