Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Galveston!!!!

You know we always loved Galveston until we went to Florida this year! Why or how can it be the same gulf? But I have to say the 1hr drive is wayway way better than the 9-11hr one to Florida! So a few weeks ago we went to good old Galveston Stewart Beach! It was a fun one! Kelly, Merieth, my Mom, Krissy and her cute kiddos, Addy and My Clan all went to to the beach! Kade candyce and Kassidy all got to surf for the first time thanks to Merideth bringing her long board~ It was soooo cute! They all had a blast! We got a sweet viedo of Kade surfing!












When the day was done and all had fun we stopped to get a icecream cone for the kids! They were so tired they left it all over their faces! I had to get a pic of Addy's before I wipped it off! They passed out in minutes after this pic! We do love you Galveston!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I showed the video to Tyler, and now he wants to go surfing with Kade. What a fun time!

Kira Jay said...

That video is so cute! What a little stud!

annette said...

Oh my, that is too cute!

Brit said...

That video of Kade is too cute!

Smyth Family said...

I had no idea that you had a blog!! How are you guys doing? Your kids are so cute. 2 boys also huh. Good to hear from you. I have thought of you lately