Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beckham Taft Benson











The most inprotant thing is the Milacon....... :)


He is a cutie! I had so much fun trying not to be a baby hog! While I was there I tried to let Teig and Tay sleep.....It was hard for her but with everything going on She needed it! Teigs mom had a heart attack the day before I went and has been in the hospital since. Lots of prayers are being said in her and her family's behalf.... Feel and get better soon JO!!!!! I miss you Teig Tay and especially you Mr. Beck!!!!! Thanks for letting me come visit! heres a few pics while I was there......

1 comment:

Tay and Teigan said...

So many funny pictures of his crazy faces. We all had such a good time with you, have I thanked you enough? :) I am lucky to have friends like you. My toesies, belly, baby, and husband are all very appreciative. And my mom, but you already know that one. Come back to Omaha ASAP, I owe you 274 Chicken Pesto Clubs! xoxo

P.S. Love the pics of Kade at the dentist . . . too cute!