Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Dentist Visit!!!!!

Today went like this...... Wake up go to the YMCA. Go to gymnastics ( which Kade loves!) then to lunch....took the Tahoe in to get detailed! woooooo hoooooo! surprisingly I LOVE a clean car! then we went on our way to the Dentist......on the way there I talked up how fun it was..... We got there and Kade was sooo excited... I told him he could have any toy he wanted to have if he did well.... so we got there...

Then he was asking to in there I was hoping they would hurry up before he changed his mind..... then the sweet hygienist came and got us to bring us back..... Kade surprisingly got super excited...hopped right up on the chair... I felt like passing out....LOL....
Kade said I guess I'll wear pink.... funny stuff....Then she said man you look strong show me your muscles......
Then the spider man glasses were busted out......... I thought that was pretty awesome they had spider man ones!!!!

Then Holy cow Kade let Jollene take some pictures of the "Transformers" in his mouth......Then we counted teeth while she scraped plaque off the teeth......
Kade did have a cavity... :( But I thought for sure he would have more than one... so for us one was good news..... Dr. Butler said it wasn't anything to have to fill yet but we will keep brushing and try to get uncle Ryan to floss for us! Then Joleen just brushed his teeth with a brush ....we were not ready for "Mr. Tickle" today..... Maybe next time. Thanks Kade for being a good boy! you surprised me!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I don't know if I have ever seen anything so adorable!

Kelsey said...

That is SO hillarious! Seriously, you have motivated me. What a cute kid and way to go on taking your camera and capturing it. And your trip to Utah looks awesome, too! Way to go, Ms BLOGGER1 =)

Christine said...

What a cute boy, with such clean teeth!

Kira Jay said...

Cute pictures of the first dentist visit! I can't believe how big he is getting!

annette said...

That is awesome! You have to send me the number of that dentist! Really =)

Unknown said...

Looks like Kade had a good time at the dentist! Too bad that "Mr. Tickle" couldn't do the work that day, but sometimes it's best to do things one at a time. It can help kids prepare themselves for the dentist so that they won't freak out. That's very important, to make sure that they continue taking care of their teeth properly.

-Sterling Delorme