Friday, October 2, 2009

Aren't you proud!

So for the first time I am leaving my boys (all 3) and going out of town! I know women would kill for a chance to have a weekend getaway no children no worries but I am opposite! I am proud of myself! Gabe said he was feeling sad cause hes always the one going out of town and It felt weired me leaving them..... Well I am excited....I took off this Saturday and Im going to go visit my highschool friend Teigan....and Her new addition to her family Mr. Beckham!! Hes so cute! i can't wait to have some "wittle" baby time. Kade can't say his L's so he says "wittle" instead of little..... I love it! Anyway I hope I don't cry but I'll be fine and I'm excited to go! To be continued!..............
So funny story Teig and taylor were here visiting over Christmas break.... We were about to go to our other friend Monique's house and I and my whole fam took baths got ready.... went down stairs and I could tell Teig wasn't ready at all ..... I was thinking man whats up i know we are fast but not that fast!..... So I knocked Teig was laying on the bed Teary eyed saying she thought she needed to go to the doc.....she thought her something felt like it was going to burst.... So I said U sure you are not Prego??? She wanted to go to the doc but I said I had a really sharp feeling like that made me want to buckle over..... so I sent Gabe for a Prego test ....... as you can see in the pic I was right! It was kinda a funny way to find out but I was glad we didn't spend all day in the ER!!!!
She had to call her mom back and say she didn't go to the doc but she was prego!LOL

I will have better pics of little Beckham when I get home! Welcome Mr. Beckham can't wait to see ya!

3 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

How exciting for you. Enjoy your trip, and enjoy that sweet baby!

Kira Jay said...

I must admit that I am quite jealous Teigan gets a visit from you! Hope you guys are having fun!

Tay and Teigan said...

Yes that cyst is such a pleasant memory. Glad we were there with you guys to find out. Thanks again for coming, and Gabe thanks for letting us have her for the weekend. You are the best ever and I had so much fun! Beckham misses you already, I can tell. Your boys are lucky men for sure.

I hope you get to hear your "you've got mail" message before you turn off your phone on the plane. :) Love you!